Stickers and labels are a great way to add some personality and pizzazz to your packaging. They are also a great way to communicate messages quickly and can take the place of words. And when it comes to stickers, you have an array of sizes, shapes, and textured, fluorescent color options all at your disposal.
Still, wondering if stickers and labels are right for you? Have queries regarding the customization process? Worry not! Here we are with the most common stickers and labels FAQs asked by many of our customers, who do not have enough knowledge about stickers and labels, their printing, and the ordering process.
Stickers and Labels FAQs:
What is the difference between labels and stickers?
Many people confuse the phrases stickers and labels. Although they appear to be identical, the key difference between the two is the application:
- Labels are mostly used for branding and identification. They not only provide information on the products you’re selling, but they also serve as a great medium for advertising. Labels on product packing and shipping boxes provide further information about your company.
- Stickers are commonly used for self-expression and advertising. These sticky things act as branding promotional tools as they can be handed out or included in any package. These also can be used on water bottles, laptops, skateboards, vehicles, etc., to help brands reach more audiences.
Do stickers and labels leave a residue when remove?
Absolutely NO! Generally stickers and labels can be removed without residue. If you want to give it a try, put your fingernail on any one of the 4 corners and slowly pull off it.
As long as you are gentle, any sticker or label can be removed without adhesive or residue.
What type of sticker should I prefer?
There are many types of stickers available in various sizes and shapes. All here the matter is what your purpose to choose and where you are going to stick it?
Also, there are numerous materials to choose from for custom sticker printing such as permanent vinyl, holographic, glitter stickers, gold stickers, and many more.
Are stickers good for marketing?
Stickers are still an efficient marketing strategy that combines traditional advertising with highly effective word-of-mouth marketing. They are waterproof, weatherproof, and easy to clean and are also an excellent method of promoting your company. Stickers are resistant to fading and can be removed completely from a surface without leaving any residue due to the high-quality printing technologies used in sticker printing.
Why should I use custom labels?
Customization always brings uniqueness to your labels and makes users remember your brand. Here are some of the benefits of using custom labels –
- Strengthen your brand identity
- Easy to customize and use
- Provides clear information
- It fits your product perfectly
- Can customize according to your preferences
What are die-cut and kiss-cut stickers?
Both types of stickers can be cut into any shape and look identical when placed to a surface when utilizing the same artwork. However, there is a difference –
- Die-cut stickers are designed to match the exact shape of your design, will be laser cut completely through the backing of the sticker. Die-cut sticker printing is an excellent method to get your brand and products noticed. Even before it applied, you can find it as great-looking stickers.
- Kiss cut stickers are cut only through the vinyl, keeping the paper backing intact. The backing protects your sticker while it’s being delivered, making them excellent for delicate designs. They’re also easy to peel. If you want to add extra elegance to your design, print on the vinyl around a kiss cut sticker.
How many colors can I choose for custom sticker printing?
You can choose as many colors as you like to choose, as long as it won’t affect the design and the price of your order.
You can choose single colors and multi-colored designs in light or dark shaded as per your requirement. But each custom sticker printing will charge different prices.
Do stickers need to be laminated?
It is one of the best to protect your stickers from exposure to outside elements like rain, wind, dust, etc. Lamination is nothing but a layer of protection to durability, strength, and sticker appearance.
In addition, Glossy lamination can add extra shine and give a glass-like appearance to your sticker.
These are the most common stickers and labels FAQs confusing many people out there. If you still have queries, feel free to contact us